General Manager of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam & Philippines
Globes leading FMCG business - Consumer Health
Growth focus across emerging markets.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Globes leading FMCG / Consumer business. They have a number of powerful brands and the position will focus on the Consumer Health brands. They are highly respected in the market and are a global employer of choice.
- You will support VP of the region and lead strategic marketing and distribution of the products across Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and untapped countries with the responsibility of P&L in these countries
- You will be responsible to develop RTM to maximise distribution in these markets, and to setup a commercial capability of field force, marketing and sales support operation with right partners
- You will be responsible for execution of the strategic marketing initiatives following to Company's direction
- The incumbent is required to take accountability in shaping the future of the Company's presence in these countries and untapped countries by developing its differentiated reputation as well as delivering medium- and long-term growth of the Company's revenue, market share and financial targets
- Co-ordinate & co-operate with distributors to identify and expand distribution channels/network with the view to increase visibility and availability of the brand, to maximize the sales in these countries
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with existing & new retailers entering the market.
- Target and expand distribution channels, ensure product availability at these channels
- Gather collate, analyse and translate market information into implementable strategies and action plan with control monitoring, feedback loop and follow ups
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports to Headquarter on financial, marketing, operating, and human resources performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or more
- Experience in GM role or Commercial Head with P&L responsibility, particularly in Consumer Health care or FMCG industry
- Experience in Business Development, as like RTM development or new market entry / expansion
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach towards a lean and fast moving, active organisation where leaders drive execution themselves.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Pragmatic and action-oriented attitude, ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Strong results focus
What's on Offer
New green field position.
Great work culture and career progression.