General Manager Food
Relauching plan for a historic Italian brand
General manager in industrial food manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a historic Italian manufacturing company in the premium food industry.
Reporting to the Group CEO,
- Coordinate and manage the different functions of the company, guaranteeing the cooperation among their departments (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Logistics, Purchasing, Production, Quality Assurance, Customer Service);
- Managing profit & loss of the company;
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including financial performance and product development; lead the budget process for the business line and monitor department budget to meet financial goals of the business;
- Coordinate and optimise all the operations and planning activities of the plant, in order to make them more efficient and functional, according to the company targets;
- Ensure the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan;
- Thanks to a deep knowledge of the market and the analysis of its trends, monitor competitors, understanding the general economic situation and elaborating pertinent suggestions;
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values;
- Contribute to the business lines expansion of the own brand in the domestic market, balancing it with private labels, according to the needs of each single channel;
- Contributing to the strategic definition of the mid long term strategy of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree or equivalent culture, MBA or advanced degree is desirable;
- Proven experience in a leading position within the Consumer Goods business preferably in the food industry;
- Deep knowledge of mass market, food service and Ho.Re.Ca channels;
- Strong ability in working relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers);
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills;
- Ability to multitask while adapting to changing priorities;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian; good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
What's on Offer
Great career chance.