- Hong Kong Office Leadership Position
- Track Record in Revenue Growth Required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading marketing agency in the Asia region.
Lead, Coach, Develop:
- As the General Manager your main task is to lead, train and manage the entire head office operations of Hong Kong, which comprises multiple departments. You must be able to hire, coach, develop and motivate / inspire your staff towards operational excellence.
Strategy & Operations:
- As a leader, you will be required to regularly align strategies between our sales force and operations, adopt a hands-on approach within day-to-day operations, be swift in your decision and actions while not sacrificing quality and standards.
- You will develop systems that improve work efficiency.
- You pay very close attention to detail and are comfortable working with deadlines and targets.
- You will also be required to prepare and analyse timely reports for management.
- Your ability to build and manage client relationships through regular interaction and feedback sessions with key clients will also be integral to the success of our operations in Hong Kong.
Financial Management & Budgeting:
- You will be working directly with the Country Head and Regional Finance Team on profitability, head office costs and procurement, return on investments for clients and for us.
Legal & Compliance:
- You will work with our legal team to ensure that all operations are compliant and in accordance to local regulatory and legal requirements. This includes all client contracts, all agreements, tax, employment & employee's contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- You are a firm leader - earning respect through your actions and results, not your title. Though people may see you as tough, you are sociable and approachable enough to discuss issues and resolve conflicts one-on-one.
- You are likeable, people enjoy your companion and overcoming challenges / solving problems is what keeps you going.
- A Bachelor's degree/Post Graduate Degree in Management, Marketing or business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Exposure to sales, marketing, business development, operational and servicing areas with hands on experience in managing teams, and in senior management capacity will be an added advantage.
- Dynamic and flexible, with ability to work in fast-paced and demanding environment, working with people from all levels.
- Fluent English and Cantonese language skills.
What's on Offer
Central Hong Kong office location, attractive salary, OTE and benefits package.