- Newly created role
- Dynamic and transformation role and experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected and established player in the hospitality sector in the region. As a result of continuous expansion and diversification plans, they are currently looking for an experienced leader in hotel management and operations to lead a number of their properties in Singapore.
This role will be leading and implementing the strategic goals of the hospitality division. Working closely with the rest of the senior leadership team, you will drive best practices that will enable the hospitality division to continually transform and drive efficiencies in labor, material use and customer service. Leading a team, you will create an exciting and rewarding work culture to attract, develop and retain the right talent. You will analyse and keep abreast of the competitors' landscape and current trends to make recommendations to develop and grow the hotels' business. You will identify opportunities for commercial and business process improvements. You will ensure the team provide the best customer experience and ensure all government, safety and regulations are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Relevant experience in senior hotel management positions as the Area General Manager or Regional General Manager managing established hotel properties.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of driving change, results and 5-star service quality standards.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to lead through influence.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
What's on Offer
Exciting growth opportunity with a dynamic hospitality group.
Senior commercial and leadership position.
Competitive compensation package.