- Very challenging context
- Opportunity to bring added value
About Our Client
Our Client offers plastics processing, thermoplastic and thermosetting molding for caravan, camper, automotive, agricultural machinery, earthmoving machine sector.
After a period of coaching, the General Manager will become the new CEO and will be responsible for
guaranteeing the Company's efficiency, productivity, and overall performances, ensuring it runs smoothly.
As the CEO will be focused on the growth of the company abroad, the General Manager will have the
following main responsibilities:
- Managing the 3 production plant supervising production, performance of each department's employees
- Ensure compliance with budget and appropriate financial management so the finances are a true effective
reflection of the business
- Establish each department's general objectives, define the roadmap to achieve them and delegate the
responsibilities that can be assumed by team members.
- Ensure that the board of directors receives information concerning the company's affairs
- Develop strategies to optimize the organization's performance
- Develop, implement, coordinate, review, evaluate, and improve the company's procedures and policies
- Supervise the progress of projects, objectives, and costs in accordance with budgets and timeframes set,
identifying problems and deficiencies, and ensuring that all the measures needed to correct them are taken
- Promote the products and services offered by the company and obtain the resources to develop the
organization's other functions
- Represent the organization worked for at public events and meeting with other companies
- Guarantee the compliance of the company and its staff with applicable regulations
- Disseminate the company's mission and vision to employees, creating a good working environment
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a General Manager with at least 5/10 years of experience in an executive level position,
such as general manager/CEO and with a sales/operational experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Developed experience in small/medium companies ( <500 employees )
- Results oriented and committed to excellence for clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic, flexible and service oriented.
- Rise above situations and take a "big picture" view
- Experience in the development of IT management would be appreciated.
- High mobility that requires to travel (50%).
What's on Offer
Very challenging role, with the main focus to bring the company to the next level, and to a new