General Manager Italy
Market leader with a multinational footprint
Leading senior role in a commercial branch
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading player in the analytical instruments industry.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the new GM will develop, update and implement a local long-term sales strategy with focus on profitable growth and customer centricity, in order to meet the targets in terms of turnover, contribution, EBITA, Net Working Capital, customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
He/she will have the main following key responsibilities:
- Supervise all the company's function with full P&L responsibilities;
- Prepare and propose annual business plan, in compliance with the corporate guidelines;
- Oversee all the sales activities implementing effective pipeline, maintain excellent relationship with the clients, guaranteeing successful sales processes;
- Take the local key costumers ownership, act as the Italian KAM closely with the Global Key Account Management department;
- Cooperate with the international HQ and the local functions in order to establish customer centric KPIs;
- Maintain strong relationship with International management team, in order to be aligned on strategic short, medium and long-term business plan;
- Contribute to the development of the Business Unit in the domestic market and at European level.
The Successful Applicant
- Master of Science in Engineering, Food Science or Economics is highly beneficial but not essential;
- Previous P&L full responsibility experience, gained within top management roles; prior international Food/Agri business or similar experiences will be considered a plus;
- Previous successful experience in international b2b sales environment with proven successful track record in terms of business growth; background experience as sales or commercial manager;
- Excellent long term investment know how, with previous business plan implementation's successful experience;
- Analytic, strategic and strong commercial attitude;
- Strong business acumen, authority, determination and strong leadership skills;
- Ability to establish solid connection with the team, leading, engaging and motivating it;
- Excellent relationship and presentation skills at different levels;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Good career chance