- Join a rapidly expanding software company
- Challenging Latam role
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding business, offering world-leading maths software for elementary school age students. We have customers in 50+ countries globally and we're rapidly scaling our team globally, to bring the program benefits to the 450 million elementary students worldwide.
- Build a world-class regional team, with a fantastic team culture.
- Leverage your existing network, to build and deepen senior-level relationships in the industry
- Work with our sales, business development, marketing and customer service teams in market to deliver strong revenue growth and excellent customer relationships
- Represent the company externally across all Spanish-speaking Latin American markets.
- Advocate for the region internally, to ensure you have the product and support to meet the needs of our customers in Latin America.
- Exceed quota.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years commercial leadership experience in the education or technology sector
- Demonstrable experience coaching and mentoring sales and business development teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Experience presenting externally to large audiences.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, with an ability to collaborate with English language speakers globally.
- High energy, motivated and driven to succeed.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration, including uncapped commission
- Award-winning leadership: Our founder and leadership team successfully built and exited multiple high-growth tech businesses
- A great team and working environment
- Exposure to a high growth tech business, rapidly expanding globally.