- Save Job
- Email job
- Australian owned FMCG supplier into the major retailers
- Exciting leadership role setting the strategy for Supply Chain and Manufacturing
About Our Client
A market leading FMCG Manufacturing Organisation supplying quality products through a multi-channel network across Australia.
- Providing inspirational leadership and owning the end to end Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operation (Production/Manufacturing, Planning/S&OP and Warehousing) for this fast paced food business.
- Day to day accountability of Site Manufacturing Operations - Production, Quality, Planning for several production lines.
- Ensuring a robust S&OP process is at the heart of the Operation.
- Developing and implementing best in class processes and procedures to drive an excellent Supply Chain.
- Collaborating with Quality, Logistics and wider Commercial functions to ensure a strong and safe culture is maintained.
- Ensuring a Continuous Improvement mindset is applied to keep the Operation running at its optimum level.
- Projects - CapEx, Systems and Process Improvements.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team.
The Successful Applicant
- A passionate and inspirational Supply Chain professional with a varied Operational background garnered from a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading large teams (200+) across Planning, Manufacturing, S&OP, Warehousing and wider Operations functions.
- Extensive experience in cost centre/P&L management.
- Strong experience in Demand Planning, Production Planning and Logistics.
- A degree in a related Engineering or Manufacturing field is highly desirable.
- Inquisitive and curious disposition and an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Mix of a hands on leadership approach with an ability to be strategic in setting the overall vision.
- Strong analytical prowess and analysis skills, with a persuasive communication style.
- Ideally systems implementation/enhancement experience.
- Keen eye for continuous improvement and projects.
- Capacity to thrive on change and complexity and the capacity to deal with ambiguity.
What's on Offer
- $$$ Unrivalled salary package
- Autonomous and supported leadership role in a wonderful regional location
- Leading an Organisation with a proud emphasis on collaboration, excellence, accountability and integrity which is applied to everything they do.
- Working in one of the fastest paced environments in FMCG!
Quote job ref
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Goulburn Valley
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Claire Stuart
- Job reference