General Manager - Perfect command in Vietnamese
Global leader in FMCG industry
Double digit growth in last 3 years
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in 35 countries and is extremely well capitalised with a strong Asia Pacific focus on consumer packaged goods investment across the region.
With a strong Southeast Asia existing group of portfolio companies, they are keen to deploy capital across the commercial sector and maintain the major investment in Vietnam for next 3 years.
The highly confidential General Manager role will be based in Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
* Drive profitable growth year on year by significantly outperforming in the country of operation; achieve or exceed the company's financial plans; maximize the value of the company by optimizing revenues and operating margins through a large team of Sales & Marketing people
* Develops short- and long- range sales forecast budgets and profit objectives. Directs implementation of national sales strategies and monitors results and modifies strategies as necessary for achievement of goals. Work closely with General Trade Sale's team to ensure optimum channel penetration & proper execution of channel strategies
* Drives the development of pricing strategies and directs implementation of pricing policies and procedures.
* Business Development & Commercial Due diligence
* Developing market specific business plans based on key products, market environment and the competitive landscape including new product/ market initiatives the competitive landscape, including new product / market initiatives.
* Optimizing financial investments based on ROI metrics, and the use of performance dashboards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a proven Sales/Commercial C-Level candidate who has led or currently leading a rapid profitable growing business with a minimum annual sales revenue of USD 100 mil. The candidate must be open to be based in Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Other key requirements include:
- Experience as a Managing Director or in a similar leadership role in Vietnam or across emerging markets
- Proven track records in developing and quickly translating strategy into actions
- Fast learner who is open to change and ambiguity that comes with a fast growing company
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, both verbal and written communications
What's on Offer
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Empowerment and change ambassador in a truly global platform with a reputation for excellent
- Market leading remuneration structures with unrivalled career development opportunities in SEA
- Relocation allowance may be available