General Manager Sales and Support Dental Italy
Fast growing public German Group in the health-care software
Leading role in a nation - wide sales and service organization
About Our Client
Since 1987 CompuGroup Medical - www.cgm.com - has been working towards the vision of a digitised health-care system. Since then, they have been relentlessly driving the development of new and vital technologies to support and improve the work and lives of health-care professionals and citizens alike. Their business includes software for doctors and practice and hospital teams, as well as products for connecting health-care professionals with each other and between health-care professionals and patients. Pharmacies, laboratories and companies also benefit from their numerous digitisation solutions.
Business deployment will be inspired by quality assured delivery to the customer (on time, complete and quality controlled) and customer satisfaction.
The new manager will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Full business unit financial responsibility (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Ensure that all departments are being run efficiently by highly qualified managers
- Build sales culture, drive organic growth and represent CGM towards customers and partners
- Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals to solicit new dental customers in particular, besides retention and penetration of existing business to drive growth
- Define and implement sales and marketing campaigns. Plan and implement digital marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute on growth plans while meeting short term business objectives
- Drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development
- Build and strengthen internal relationships and increase the effectiveness of sales efforts and orders for products across the region
- Develop and drive the strategic growth vision and objectives
- Manage assigned initiatives to maximise long-term profitability
- Create processes to seek new and/or additional income/business development opportunities
- Leading the local service and support team, increasing the efficiency of service and support by applying and implementing best practice approaches
- Monitor, analyse, and understand the market activities to continuously update the business on all region dynamics including in-depth competitive assessments
- Participate actively in market scouting and due diligence for sustainable M&A operations
- Be part of and exchange with the international leadership team Dental at CompuGroup Medical
The Successful Applicant
- Completed studies in business administration or Computer Science / IT
- Track record of achieving and overachieving targets in the direct sales management of software. Experience in the health-care industry is a plus.
- Proven experience in the operational and strategic leadership of direct sales teams in a multidisciplinary organisation in the software industry, and experiences in digital marketing are a MUST.
- Proven experience in gaining new customers and market growth.
- Experience in defining and implementing successful marketing campaigns for software.
- Ability to organise and realise user SW migration plans.
- Knowledge or experience in the dental market would be a plus.
- Experience in managing support teams would be a plus.
- Decision-making power and power to create a corresponding culture and the necessary structures in which employees develop systematically in a strength, oriented manner.
- Strategic way of working and entrepreneurial thinking & acting.
- Willingness to learn, able and willing to discuss.
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, fast in thinking and acting, collaborative and loyal.
- Fluency in English and Italian languages are strongly required
What's on Offer
Great career chance for a senior sales manager.