- Save Job
- Email job
- Autonomy to lead business' expansion
- Career advancement in logistics
About Our Client
With nearly 10 years of presence in Singapore and 2 years in the Malaysian market, our Client in the Logistic industry has dedicated their mission to assist customers in meeting their critical needs for warehousing, inventory management, customer order processing, picking-packing, invoicing and payment collection. Acting as an end-to-end distribution supply chain partner, our client brings customizable solutions to the healthcare community. This extends from local healthcare institutions to individual needs, ranging from private hospitals to clinical centers in Singapore and Malaysia.
After taking well-calculated steps in their approach to build a solid foundation for the business and establish its stable growth, our Client is now looking for a driven General Manager to expand the business' growth beyond its boutique scale.
Reporting to the Group's management team, the General Manager will lead a high-achieving team of department heads and be involved in all aspects of the business functions.
Key accountability for both Singapore and Malaysia's markets includes:
- Leads the business with full P & L responsibility, strategic business planning and budgeting for all organization operations and commercials
- Ensures optimum performance, financial goals, commercial and operational excellence are achieved
- Prepares and implements comprehensive business plans, plan cost-effective logistics operations and business development activities
- Manages and guides a strong leadership team by driving the broad talent management agenda.
- Leads the continuous improvement of commercial and logistic operations
- Supervises, provides guidance and motivation to drive performance
The Successful Applicant
As this is a senior management position in the business, you should possess the below but not limiting to:
- More than 5 years in managing P&L for a business in the logistic industry with business acumen
- Proven experience in building and managing a team successfully with mature & strong leadership capabilities
- Hands-on experience in growing the commercial aspects in the logistics industry
- Additional work experience in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry is an advantage for this General Manager role
- Entrepreneurial and commercially driven with strategy
- Established track record of reviewing, developing and defining divisional strategies to support the overall business growth
What's on Offer
This is a remarkable opportunity for a senior leader who is commercially driven, enjoys building team's spirit and can take ownership of the business PnL in Logistics. This niche opportunity will bring the ideal candidate room to be innovative and strategic, suitable for leaders who finds excitement in expanding an established business.
Executive package included.
- Board Level
- Board Level Subsector
- Business & Support Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Han Cao
- Job reference