General Manager - Thailand (Fortune 200 Pharmaceutical Org)
P&L Responsibility for Thailand operations for a pharmaceutical giant
Drive commercial business in Thailand for primary care & Oncology segments
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation known for its market leading position in primary care. As a result of their keen interest to continue to invest heavily in the South East Asia region, they are looking for a senior leader to help drive the growth of their business in Thailand
- Full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of the Thailand commercial operations for a leading pharmaceutical organisation
- Lead and drive the company's healthcare strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop the current team capabilities.
- Grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially and be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships
- Identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share.
- Manage a full-fledged sales team, operations and support functions while implementing appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach.
- As a key leadership role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continues to progress and prosper in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry in sales and marketing with at least 8 years in a country leadership role
- Possess knowledge and network within the pharmaceutical industry in Thailand
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed a sizeable P&L
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
Based in Bangkok, this role will have full P&L responsibility for the Thailand business and will report to the APAC President.