International Relocation Opportunity
About Our Client
The company is a manufacturing company with operations in Brazil and Uruguay. The position open is for Managing Director of the Uruguayan factory.
The main responsibilities will be to
- Quickly demonstrate internal leadership and management skills with current employees (approx. 20) and maintain a high level of moral and productivity of employees
- Ability to navigate complicated commercial relationship in a competitive market
- Prepare and present budgets, business reviews, business strategies, sales and marketing plans as required.
- Timely respond and report to the CEO/Regional Director all aspects of the business
- Ensure that all its operations adheres to all applicable corporate guidelines and requirements and governmental regulations.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a strong business professional with solid experience as a Managing Director, in the manufacturing industry. It will be appreciated a proven background in business and KPIs measurement. The candidate must have a strong capability of motivation and cultural change in order to lead and inspire the local team. It is mandatory an advanced level of English. Be a strong service-oriented profile, good in communication and active listening.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package;
Challenging variable pay based on performance;
International fast growing company.