Experience in infrastructure construction sites.
Business development and sales.
About Our Client
Multinational company, world leader in their market is looking to expand their operations in Brazil.
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overall profitability ratios / Financial results for the BU;
- Develops and executes local Business Development, Marketing, and Sales plans;
- Implement the development strategy of the company;
- Realize a competitive intelligence, meet new clients and identify opportunities;
- Expand company technology and expertise on the Brazilian market;
- Hire, train and develop the local team.
The Successful Applicant
Our desired profile needs to be graduated in a civil engineering school with experience in a similar function, acquired in an international company with a multicultural environment in the construction sector. Good interpersonal skills, leadership, client orientated focus and entrepreneurial spirit are competences that complete the desired profile. English is mandatory for the position.
What's on Offer