Senior role in a leading manufacturing company in beauty industry
Ambitious company growth plan
About Our Client
Our client is an Italian manufacturing company leader in the beauty care industry.
The new resource will have a strategic key role in leading the new organizational model towards the company growth and its both local and international development plan. According to the company policies, the new General Manager will have the following main responsibilities:
- Guarantee the company's operational management, rebuilding the management team and developing a concrete and effective local and international development project;
- Supervise and create synergies between all functions, including Manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Finance;
- Coordinate and improve all the operational and planning activities to make them more effective and efficient accordingly to the new company targets;
- Implement effective processes and procedures and design a detailed cost analysis, identifying also critical areas in order to enhance process efficiency through specific actions;
- Guarantee assigned targets achievement in terms of margins and investments;
- Support the company organic growth through shop affiliation model in the domestic market;
- Search and identify potential acquisitions to enlarge the business;
- Contribute to the business expansion, supporting existing projects and promoting new ones;
- Implement new sales strategies within international markets, facilitating the relationships with existing customers and suggesting new business opportunities;
- Develop the new e-commerce channel;
- Implement and contribute to the definition of the future development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent culture;
- Proven and solid experience gained in senior management role within the consumer, food or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries;
- Previous experience in international B2B companies will be preferred;
- Proven leadership and authority skills, acquired in the consolidation of managerial roles;
- Ability to operate within entrepreneurial company with a good level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an effective approach at all levels;
- Analytical skills and target oriented mindset;
- High performer with the potentiality to have a real career growth into the Managing Director role.
- Fluency in English and Italian is required; good knowledge of the Russian language will be much appreciated.
What's on Offer
Great career chance to become CEO.