Fast growing global organization in BtoB and BtoC services
Full P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is an international fast-growing leading company in the business service industry.
- Supervise all the company's function with full P&L responsibilities; prepare and propose annual budget;
- Cooperate with the company management in order to establish client centric KPIs; follow up as appropriate and become hands on if required to ensure goals achievement;
- Set and control budgets and optimise expenses where possible, ensuring the achievement of profit;
- Evaluate and improve operations efficiency, supporting the ERP implementation;
- Define and implement successful business strategies, in order to support business growth, through organic growth and acquisitions, directly dealing and negotiating with strategic clients;
- Define short, medium and long-term business strategies for all product and business lines within the company portfolio, in accordance with Group policies;
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organisational strategic planning, developing cross-selling synergies with the European branches;
- Look to the future of the business and make key investment recommendations;
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships, suggesting and validating changes and implementing best practices;
- Lead / take part in the marketing and sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient;
- Support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development;
- Guarantee and control that all relevant legal and Health & Safety requirements are being abided to;
- Contribute to the development of the Division in the domestic market and at European level.
The Successful Applicant
Masters level minimum required, engineering education will be much appreciated;
- Previous P&L full responsibility experience, gained within top management roles; prior international business development and M&A experiences will be considered a plus;
- Previous successful experience in a similar role with an international scope and mindset; prior experience within diagnostic/life science/in vitro diagnostic sector will be a plus;
- Strong business acumen, authority, determination and strong leadership skills;
- Problem solving, entrepreneurship and hands on attitude;
- Ability to establish solid connection with the team, leading, engaging and motivating it;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills at different levels;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in an international environment.