Full P&L Responsible
About Our Client
Multinational Oil& Gas company, is the largest and primary petroleum company. Forms part of the Fortune Global 500.The company belongs to the group of 25 largest petroleum companies in the world, and it is one of the four principal petroleum companies in Latin America.The main activities: Exploration, Production, Supply & Marketing, Transport, Innovation Science & Technology among others.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead strategically the organization, operations in the company's corporate purpose in the Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Activities
- Ensure that all processes of the company's business areas are performed, acting as ultimate responsible for the success of the country
- Manage the P&L for the company in Mexico
- Create the commercial strategy
- Execute the guidelines and the corporate strategy to be approve by the Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors degree, Engineer degree. Master in Oil & Gas or MBA desirable. More than 10 years of experience in the oil & gas industry. More than five years on the Mexican Upstream area. Excellent networking in the sector. Leadership. Growth experience. Capacity to create impact. Regional Sales & development strategy. English and Spanish. Availability to travel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent variable benefits based on results
- Executive benefits