Responsible for the overall production performance in Mexico
International leader company
About Our Client
Important international company in the mining and metals industry.
* Be responsible for the overall production performance KPIs, P&L in Mexico
* Assure the financial health of the company; budget planning and expense control, maintain trading profit and cash flow above expectations.
* Secure competitive advantage in business solutions, through quality, time reductions, positive relationship with customers, and consistency.
* Continuously be up to date with industry & competitors status.
* Provide the Plant team with effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and
* Create a work environment conducive to employee morale and motivation to accomplish performance objective
* Hire, Train and Lead a highly qualified executive team to assure organizational development
The Successful Applicant
+10 years in metallurgical processes as Plant Manager or General Manager. Experience as a team leader, well connected in the Metal Mechanic or similar Industry. MBA highly desireable. Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving ability. Fluent English and Spanish a must. STRONG sales & commercial experience.
What's on Offer
Attractive executive compensation package