- Save Job
- Email job
- Niche software organisation
- Brisbane northern suburbs location
About Our Client
finPOWER Australia Pty Ltd is a North Lakes based software company. It is part of the successful Intersoft Group which has a 30 year history of producing a range of business software packages for the Australasian market.
finPOWER'S loan management software is used by over 450 companies throughout the finance industries in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. They host a diverse client base that includes small local business financiers through to multi award-winning national lending corporations.
Due to the continued growth of the organisation, an opportunity exists for a high calibre General Manager to lead the Australian operations.
The General Manager position is responsible for the overall development, management and success of finPOWER Australia through innovation, growth and engagement with businesses, government and industry bodies. In conjunction with the Board, the General Manager will execute finPOWER Australia's strategic plan of doubling the size and revenue of the organisation over the next five years. This will include pursuing new opportunities and continuing to develop the vision of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all business operations, formulating policies and improving processes
- Allocating budget resources and monitoring all financial activities, including cost management
- Leading and motivating all personnel, as well as recruitment and training
- Engagement with customers and ensuring high levels of service
- Identifying business opportunities
- A range of further project work, as required
Furthermore, your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist finPOWER Australia in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting P&L targets.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a degree qualified, innovative leader with industry exposure within software or solution sales, including project management.
It is essential you possess a strong financial and commercial acumen with excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead a team, whilst liaising with broad range of customers and external stakeholders.
Proven experience in driving strategic outcomes, governance, project management and managing key customer relationships will ensure success in this broad and rewarding position.
What's on Offer
- A diverse and unique leadership role
- An organisation with 30+ years of success
- The ability to work with a passionate team
- Playing a key role in the further growth of the organisation
- Operational & General Management
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Robert Lyster
- Job reference