- General Manager
- Multinational company leader in its sector
About Our Client
Our culture at the Group is one of ownership, fast execution and overachievement. Being such an important role, we expect the General Manager to further cement these culture pillars across our organisation.
The General Manager will have a dynamic day-to-day life characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance:
- Establish the Group in the Spanish market.
- Build a Sales & Operations Team capable of making the Group network, in Spain grow at high speed.
- Set up the technical team and be responsible for monitoring the technical process.
- Manage the P&L and ensure that consistent reporting is provided to the headquarters.
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders both from private and public sectors.
- Create and maintain partnerships between the Group and local companies.
- Devise the long-term strategy for your region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives.
- Manage the Group´s PR and communication strategy in Spain.
- Ensure an efficient coordination between the Group´s team in Spain with the other European teams.
The Successful Applicant
- High proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with an enormous capacity of problem solving, decision making and leadership. The candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious environment.
- He / she should also be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience between 5 to 8 years, preferably in similar projects or in areas such as strategic consulting, investment banking, fast growing startups or operations.
- Knowledge of project management, operations and leadership. You must also be able to prepare business plans and lead the implementation strategy in order to guarantee the financial success of our operation.
- Interest and enthusiasm in the area of electric mobility and, although not fundamental, experiences in the area or in a related area are highly valued.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.