Global Category Director
South East England
£100,000 - £110,000
Exciting opportunity to set up a new team from scratch
Large multinational business
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG multinational business.
You will be responsible for:
- Define and develop profitable category growth strategies and priorities based on the analysis and understanding of consumer needs
- Define key category growth priorities and programs and lead their implementation across local market organisations and corporate functions
- Ensure effective translation and execution of the category strategy / priorities in local marketing / commercial planning & secure full cross functional support and alignment at local/global level.
- Establish close working relationship with local markets to ensure the implementation and execution of category priorities / programs across markets
- Develop Category Portfolios
- Drive innovation across the category
The Successful Applicant
- FMCG experience is mandatory
- You will be an experienced category director who has worked across borders.
- Ideally you will have worked in a company where you have had to develop teams from scratch
- You will be used to working in a slightly unstructured and responsive environment
- You will be comfortable with 30-40% travel for the role.
What's on Offer