- Well known brand with more than 50 year history
- International Exposure
About Our Client
This brand is originally from Europe with a wide range of products. Strong supply chain capability and technology oriented.
- Develop and execute global purchasing strategy to achieve competitive cost in-industry.
- Design and execute effective and sustainable cost-down initiatives to deliver and exceed cost reduction targets：strategic sourcing, should cost, tear-down and competitive bench-marking, global sourcing, maximising VA/VE activities, instilling design-in processes etc.
- Closely collaborate with R&D and business teams, manufacturing and other regional purchasing head, functional head, to drive cost down projects and deploy global purchasing strategy.
- Keep relationship and participate in negotiation activities with key global supplier together with regional purchasing head, to achieve a better cost-effective, safe and stable material supply.
- Managing and developing capabilities of the team, identify and develop team member, maximise team's performance and enable global collaborative culture within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be willing to roll-up sleeves and get work done, lead by example, result-oriented execution and a personal drive for results.
- Advanced problem solving skills (critical thinking, creativity, innovation) with the ability to work across all-organisation levels to generate results.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with technical team, great influencing power on key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills, and experience managing multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a multinational and dynamic environment.
- More than 10 year of purchasing experience in a leading company from appliance, cost-effective products industry.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic sourcing processes, demonstrated experience with leveraged agreements and should-cost models.
- Strong team work, leadership and coaching.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- International Exposure.
- Multinational work environment.