Global Communications Manager - Energy Industry
About Our Client
Leading renewable energy organisation operating in 8 countries in Africa.
- External Communications
- Internal Communication
- Brand management and additional communication projects.
- Support crisis communications and media issues to protect the organisations brand.
- Manage any possible reputational impact arising from any publicity both internally and externally.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
The Successful Applicant
Minimum experience of 4-6 years in communications or public relations, ideally at a startup or PR agency
Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Government, Journalism, English, or related field
Ability to identify target audiences and develop strategy and employ tactics that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience developing internal communications strategies, channels, and events
- Familiarity and experience managing social media channels
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity to grow within a global organisation that has a strong African presence and is one of the leading competitors in the growing renewable energy space.
- Competitive USD pegged salary and benefits