Global Customer Support Director
Transformative role in Online, Ecommerce / Digital, Contact Centres and Retail
Critical role to deliver world class customer service
About Our Client
A leading branded global retailer with significant history and a clear strategy to meet, and exceed, the demands of the changing international retail environment.
The Global Customer Support Director key responsibilities include;
- Responsible to deliver on quality and service level promises across all customer channels.
- Lead the Customer Support Centre matrix and its development, provide operational support securing the performance of the channel.
- Be an active part in the transformation of the Customer Support Centre business meeting the new Retail environment
- Lead the business plan process for the Customer Support Centre channel organisation and set the framework and preconditions for the implementation in all markets and channels.
- Simplify and improve customer experience in the Customer Support Centres through enhanced tools and ways of working.
- Lead the development of a seamless customer experience in the Customer Support Centre channel utilising the Customer Experience Map on a strategic and tactical level.
- Develop the understanding for the customer expectations, opportunities and barriers in the Customer Support Centres, leading the way for strategic business opportunities, commercial potential and customer centric development.
- Lead and develop a competent and high performing global Customer Support Centre team to support the multichannel transformation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Global Customer Support Director will demonstrate;
- Deep knowledge of the global contact centre business.
- Knowledge in how to make and implement action plans, providing clear directions and following up on goals.
- Understanding of all aspects of the multichannel customer experience.
- Knowledge about market research and customer insight.
- Solid leadership knowledge in various situations.
- Deep knowledge of transformation, change and stakeholder management.
- Ability to combine working on a strategic and on a tactical level with an ability to prioritise.
- Skilled in leading business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities in transforming organisations.
- Take holistic decisions always keeping the customer needs and seamless experience in focus, to drive new growth opportunities.
- Ability to work and perform under high pressure, with flexibility and simplicity and with the courage to make a clear standpoint.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to build trust and to influence.
Your motivations will include;
- Passion for customer support, customer experience and ideally retailing
- Willingness and passion in transforming an existing customer service experience.
- Inspired by working in fast paced and complex environments.
- Energised by achieving success and results through people.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and career opportunities.