- Multinational consulting firm leader in its sector
- Global Digital Learning Manager
About Our Client
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Support the PageLearning strategy by ensuring clear vision, mission and framework are in place, while being an active member of the Centre of Excellence for PageLearning.
- Ensure the Global Digital Learning streams (Design & Development + Delivery & Reporting) are consistent and meet the needs of stakeholders, learners, and the business through clear and effective processes.
- Identify and take opportunities to support adaptation of traditional resources to online versions across all design teams and wider Learning & Development functions.
- Ensure the success of the main pillars of Global Digital Learning: Innovation, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and Engagement by following the defined success criteria.
- Champion good learning practices and advancements in social and digital learning which can be applied to learning initiatives across PageGroup.
- Ensure all learning content is aligned globally to create a unified vision, values and principles that underpin our commitment to internal development and the digitalization of it.
- Identify internal & external resources to support learning & development initiatives
- Collaborate with HR, Talent Development, managers and other stakeholders to design and facilitate a variety of trainings, development and implementation of management tools and large-scale change initiatives in regards to organizational learning & development.
- Liaising with digital designers, administrators, and project managers in order to develop an analytics-based approach
- Monitor KPIs and evaluate our learning curriculums in terms of learner experience and business impact, driving a culture of continuous improvement using digitalization.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related (Digital) learning experience.
- Excellent skills in team management and development.
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management Systems), ROI of learning, program management and L&D as part of Talent management.
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust to various eye levels.
- Strong internal consulting and influencing skills.
- Present concepts with cross-functional teams explaining the purpose and rationale
- Excellent quality management skills and high-level of Learner Experience orientation.
- Positive "Can do" attitude, proactivity and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences between countries
- Fluency in English and any other languages is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+ 40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options