- Lead the Project Management Office (PMO) Globally
- Responsible for all Group IT, systems, software, reengineering projects;
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global commodity trading and sustainable supply chain management company. With over 40 countries operations worldwide this position will support the Centre of Innovation and Excellence (CoIE) - P2P department, working with various stakeholders across their business.
- Will be responsible for the Lego team, therefore promoting work and discussion groups to reach those objectives:
- Build best solutions adherent to Group needs, designed by House & Garden Team, with best systems and technology, adherent to our strategies;
- Project development, construction, execution & implementation;
- All Group IT, systems, software, reengineering projects;
- Implement ERP;
- Establish Project Governance to create structured guidance for projects across the business. It involves various stakeholders like team members, project managers, project sponsors, investors, clients, etc. This will ensure projects are prioritized and aligned to shortand long-term goals of the business; right people have access to the right information to make informed decisions; projects are staying within the planned time and budget;
- Provide Management Reports, centralizing the information and delivering it to the right stakeholders.
- Prioritize Projects per Strategic Business Objectives, ensuring the programs and portfolios are aligned to operational and strategic objectives
The Successful Applicant
Requires a BA/BS in Computer Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar degree. A Project Management Professional certification is highly preferred.
Knowledge of commodities, strong experience in project management with proven records of operational efficiency and team leadership
Travel up to 50% travel during first year; expected reduction to 25% in subsequent years.
What's on Offer