Global Director Enterprise Security
Global Director for leading global Technology Firm
Enterprise IT, IOT , OT, vision and road-map
About Our Client
Dyson combines innovative technology, researched in its own state-of-the art secret laboratories, with leading-edge design to produce products that work better. The process from initial idea to finished Dyson machine encompasses multiple ROD locations and thousands of engineers in the UK and Asia.
Global Director Enterprise Security (CISO)
The major focus of this role is developing the various teams within the globally diverse Enterprise Security Architecture functions including Enterprise IT, Business Application, Product and Manufacturing related security services, ensuring that cyber security is thoughtfully implemented at every stage of our product journey; from our research and design facilities, through our highly- automated plants, and into the hands of our customers. Besides you need to oversight -for-purpose enterprise security target architecture, ensuring the security solutions are well designed and implemented, and keeping highly available & scalable security operations services are consistently running across Dyson global network.
Your Security solutions will be world class and will protect our most important assets - our people, our customers, and our intellectual property. Your aim will be frictionless security, enabling the business to achieve their output and uptime goals through intelligent security solutions and a strong cyber security enviroment, whilst delighting the people who use our products.
Alongside the above, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical and people leadership and being accountable for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and governance of the cyber security strategy, technical architecture and roadmaps for Enterprise Security
- Working as part of the Cyber Security leadership team, you will become the trusted adviser of Cyber Security expertise in your areas, proactively providing security leadership and guidance to business divisions, IT leadership teams, project teams and 3rd party
- Developing, embedding and managing a world class Enterprise Security function (covering the security architecture and engineering support for Enterprise IT solutions, Business Applications, Product and Manufacturing Security) in collaboration with our Global IT teams, 3rd parties and strategic partners, ensuring our Enterprise IT systems, product development and manufacturing plants and business units operate within security risk appetite; including regular monitoring, reporting and escalation of security events and potential risks
- Working as part of the Global Cyber Security leadership team, you will become the trusted adviser for cyber security expertise in your areas, pro-actively providing security leadership and guidance to business divisions, projects and 3rd parties relating to IT, OT, ICS/SCADA, IoT, embedded systems, and connectivity.
The Successful Applicant
Global Director-Enterprise Security - Malmesbury
We seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of building and leading global enterprise security architecture teams encompassing a range of responsibilities, including Enterprise IT security, business application security, product and manufacturing security to offer best in class security consultancy services and solutions to Dyson internal stakeholders.
With a commercial mindset and demonstrable background of developing strong partnerships across senior management teams within complex businesses, you'll possess the strength of character and conviction to make the tough decisions when required, and able to influence key stakeholders to drive positive changes in a fast pace, agile and challenging environment.
Alongside this, you'll bring the following:
- A high level of self-motivation, a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You will be a strong believer of "security as an enabler" to support business growth. You must have the ability and resilience to build and enhance security maturity alongside with multiple demands and challenges to support BAU and New
- Expert knowledge and hand-on implementation specific to Network & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Cloud & Mobility Security (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CDN), Data/Database Security,
- Expert knowledge and specific to product and manufacturing security (IoT, OT, ICS/SCADA, Mobile Application, Infrastructure, Network, Cloud, Database).
- Expert knowledge of DevOps practices and embedding security in the software development life-
- Expert knowledge of current industry security threats, challenges and mitigation
- Strong understanding of IT Security Controls (FW/IPS/IDS/DDOS, NGAV/EDR/MDR, Identity Access Management, Zero Trust Access, SIEM & SOAR, ).
- Practical knowledge of industry standard frameworks (ISO 2700x, NIST, ITIL, etc.), best practices (CIS, SANs, OWASP, CSA) and regulations (PCI DSS, GDPR, China CSL etc).
- Demonstrable background of managing and implementing Enterprise Security services in large organization.
- Strong knowledge for managing various type of security partners and vendors, including service management and financial cost
Ability to lead and manage a specialist based, high performing and multicultural teams in different locations
What's on Offer
Competitive package and the opportunity to be part of a world class technology organisation.