- Reporting to the CEO
- Flexible Work Location
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held SME in the industrial sector with an extensive network across the region and parts of the globe. With a strategic grow agenda and current M&A activity in progress, this organisation will continue to expand it's footprint.
Working in close partnership with the CEO and the Board, this role will:
- Leading and planning all M&A transactions
- Providing "hands-on" support for cross-functional due diligence work streams such as finance, legal, regulatory compliance, operations and technology on potential M&A targets
- Undertake market research and competition analyses; prospect potential M&A targets across markets, industries and geographies that complement the overall business blueprint and season goals
- Evaluate the risks and opportunities for impending and ongoing M&A activities
- Develop post-merger integration road-map and ensure the successful execution of the integration project
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants to support the management and execution of the M&A process throughout the deal cycle.
- Lead the development of valuation and financial models as required and perform key analyses
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates will have:
- 10+ years of M&A experience in Asia, Europe, South America would be highly beneficial
- CFA, CA or MBA preferred but not mandatory
- The individual hired will be either big 4 or investment banking trained; Candidate will experience as an in-house M&A expert would be ideal.
- Strong financial acumen, due diligence and valuations skills are a must
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills combined
What's on Offer
This role requires a candidate with a global outlook who has a proven track-record of regional or global acquisitions.