- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading pharmaceutical products organization
- Extensive knowledge and experience of principles, techniques and strategies within procurement, category management and inventory management.
- Ensure continuity of supply.
- Ensure procurement strategies, processes, and program executions are fully integrated to support internal business plans and company objectives.
- Leadership to direct and secure the best outcome for the company, maximize/ leverage control and steer complex and critical negotiations.
- Develop, direct, and manage overall cost reduction targets and execution of initiatives.
- Responsible for conducting spend analysis, analyzing supply markets, identifying sourcing value levers, executing competitive RFIs/RFPs and leading supplier negotiations.
- Drive continuous improvement in supplier performance, business adoption, technology enhancements, sustainability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand and support their needs and ensure that our knowledge, relationships and investments are effectively and efficiently leveraged.
- Realize full potential of employees to maximize value to the organization through training, educating and motivating in a positive, proactive manner.
- Responsible for 2 direct reports and 5 indirect reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in business, economics, engineering, supply chain or related discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in a position of leadership to include team development and management.
- Progressive experience utilizing strategic sourcing methodology, required.
- Excellent PC skills: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with "Strategic Sourcing Techniques" such as managing value stream, lean concepts, contractual alternatives, and buying theories.
- Strong project management skills in support of cross functional team activities.
- Ability to work through complex, unstructured problems.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package