Global Head of Customer Services
You will join a high growth InsurTech business
You will be a customer services expert with international experience
About Our Client
Our client provides insurance and mobile health services to low-income families within the emerging markets.
The organisation works within 15 countries across Africa, Asia and LATAM, reaching 26m customers.
To date, the organisation has raised over $100m in investment.
As Global Head of Customer Services, you will devise and implement a global strategy focused on customer services, quality and claims management across 15 countries.
- Working with our local teams to build a consistent, world class customer service, claims and quality functions in all our markets
- Creating and sharing best practice customer service, claims and quality policies, processes and systems across all our markets
- Creating strong reporting and governance to ensure that we are delivering our target customer experience across all markets
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for the Global Head of Customer Services role you will need:
- Experience in establishing strong operational processes and systems to enable an organisation to deliver great customer experience at scale across multiple geographies
- Good knowledge of working across a wide range of operational areas including customer services, claims management, complaints management and quality
- Strong leadership abilities: Ability to influence and motivate a global organisation and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Passionate interest in using innovation to fuel financial inclusion - by disrupting the global insurance and health industries
- Experience ideally in a startup or dynamic operational environment where you were happy to problem solve and devise solutions on the go
- A love of travel….
What's on Offer
£100,000 - £110,000 + package