- Strategic Hiring - Team Management
- Open to Expat Candidates
About Our Client
Our client, a Global MNC in the B2B Sector, is seeking to hire a dynamic sales director to focus on new sales origination as well as key account management of an existing regional client portfolio.
Reporting to a Global MD and managing a team of 15+ sales staff in Hong Kong and across the region, this role will focus on.
- Creating and maintaining an environment and culture of sales excellence
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service and engagement across the region
- Establishing and executing on regional business development plans that target new accounts
- Increase "share of wallet" with existing tier one organisations through outstanding customer services, high quality offerings and tailor-made product solutions
- Implementing team and individual sales targets that represent a growing and evolving market
- Setting stretch goals that are inline with individual markets
The Successful Applicant
To quality for this role you much be a passionate sales leader and hands-on people manager that is driven by business growth, account development and team success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A University Degree or higher
- Recent experience in a large regional or global role preferred
- 10 to 15 years of sales and business development experience with B2B products and/or services
- Experience developing and managing accounts with both large and medium sized multinational organisations
- A proven track-record leading and developing regional teams
- Experience working in regional or sub-regional role at a minimum
- Candidates currently based in Hong Kong will be given preference
- This role is open to all nationalities
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to join a challenger brand. Outstanding sales and people skills are critical for this role.