Global Head of Talent Acquisition (Remote Location)
Global, market leading consumer products organization
Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Globally recognized, market leading consumer products organization.
- Design and build a global talent acquisition shared services operation
- Develop strong relationships/partnerships with executives and leaders across the organization
- Meet with executives and leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles, challenges and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies
- Design and deliver employer branding strategy
- Monitor and manage social media channels, implementing feedback and keeping track to build and grow brand presence.
- Lead, navigate contract negotiations with external talent providers
- Develop and execute strategic plan to deliver to the business headcount plan
- Leadership and management of recruiters with a focus on resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Lead the recruiting team to build a diverse, talented, impactful team
- Own recruiting programs, practices and initiatives
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion team to prioritize and execute on creating an inclusive pipeline
- Align with the broader recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- Extensive experience of leading a global recruitment operation
- Prior or current experience of managing high volume, manufacturing recruitment campaigns
- Experience owning recruitment at the executive level
- Experience leading diversity programs and/or hiring initiatives.
- Strong project management, leadership and team-building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What's on Offer
Position can be located anywhere in the US (Travel Required)
Excellent base salary, Bonus, LTI