Global Head of Talent & Development (m/f)
Build and execute the global talent and development strategy
Leading multinational company with 60+ locations around the globe
About Our Client
Leading multinational company with 60+ locations around the globe, nearly 8000 employees, almost $3 billion annual revenue who offers customers innovative and sustainable solutions supported by scalable production and outstanding customer service.
- Creating the recruiting strategy and policies and developing the use of new recruiting channels like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creating the development programs cracking how the company brings in their future leaders and how they develop their superstars
- Designing and governing the performance reviews, feedback and managing the succession planning process
- Structuring the company´s "University" with technical and soft skill training as well as peer to peer learning. The company could even develop a few partnerships with institutions to offer development opportunities to their blue collars.
- Creating a diversity strategy, to make this one of the differentiating factors for the company
- Developing recruitment strategy to ensure the company is seen as an Employer of Choice
- Over time, as the company gets more sophisticated, this role could lead how they think about unwanted attrition and workforce planning and resource forecasting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education
- 10+ years of international experience in combination of training, learning, development and recruitment
- Experience in talent evaluation and succession planning is also a must as this will be part of the scope
- Strong interpersonal skills and business apprehension and orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good stakeholder management skills
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change
- Flexibility and able to multi task in this fast moving and rapidly growing environment
- Passion for people, experienced in attracting & developing a high performing team of individuals
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding package.