- Chance to work for a Globally recognised company
- You will be instrumental in rolling out the HR Portal and ServiceNow offering
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation in the Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences Industry.
The Global HR Systems Content Lead has a global role but will ideally be based in the Guildford, London or Slough areas.
Based in Guildford, London or Slough the Global HR Systems Content Lead will work as part of an HR Operations or Shared Services team and own the road map for designing and implementing internal and 3rd party HR platforms, This will include:
- Leading design with a focus on employee experience and self-service capability
- Driving HR Platform related change and continuous improvement Projects
- Developing documents, controls and governance to ensure that HR policies, processes and related documents are updated, stored and published appropriately.
- Act as the ambassador for continuous improvement of content.
- Establish and implement a Communications and Engagement strategy for Global HR Operations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be based in the London, Guildford or Slough area.
You do not need to have a background in Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences.
You must have the following:
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a HR Shared Service Centre environment for a Global business.
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow (end-to end including deployment)
- Experience of developing and implementing HR Operations OD and process governance.
- Experience of large organisational change initiatives and Continuous Improvement programmes as an ambassador for change.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and project management experience
What's on Offer
If you take this role as The Global HR Systems Content Lead you will have the chance to work for a leading global organisation.
A salary of between £90,000 and £100,000 plus benefits