GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
About Our Client
Multinational company focused on the design and manufacturing of add value machinery
He has GP responsibility. As such, the global industrial operations manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Business performance review and management: review monthly results (financial and operational) with the countries, analyze deviations from goals, identify risks as early as possible, support and coach the countries to setup counter measures to mitigate risks and to recover from deviations and monitor progress of the measures.
- Continuous improvement: identify improvement opportunities. Setup related QIPs together with the country stakeholders, assign implementation to country stake holders and monitor implementation progress, in order to increase cost competitiveness of the business.
- Problem solving and alignment: support the countries in solving day-to-day issues, in particular when the solution requires involvement with more than one country or other divisions. Align between divisions and countries to develop solutions for issues and develop measures to prevent issues in the future.
- Reporting: weekly reporting of day-to-day issues and progress to the corporate operations director. Monthly reporting of business performance. Reporting on request on special topics, business development plans and continuous improvement activities.
- Alignment: align all activities with other operations managers, other corporate directors, country managers and country customer service managers, as needed, to manage and develop the business.
- Leadership and Talent management: provide the industrial operations managers with the right leadership and business vision, fostering the appropriate values and ethics, according to company's code of conduct. Identify and foster the required talent and skills development and HR planning, from a global perspective, to fit business needs on a short and medium term.
The Successful Applicant
- Business: it will be appreciated understanding pharma/ biotech business and related research. As such, understand customer's world and how we can contribute to create value for our customers.
- Business management: understand and apply business management, such as understanding of financial reports, risk management, continuous improvement, strategy development, business development, creating and implementing related plans, managing and developing resources, in particular human resources.
- Should have at least ten years of professional experience.
- Leadership: ability to effectively lead a global team of customer service managers in a functional leadership role.
- Several years of experience in management, including managing managers.
- Team work: ability to work in global teams efficiently and effectively as a contributor.
- Communication: ability to communicate effectively to align all stake holders for efficient work, including customers.
What's on Offer
Solid company, attractive salary package, international scope.