- Leading all aspects of internal audit, inventory/production loss prevention, etc
- Guides, supports, and develops staff in leading risk management
About Our Client
Our client is global retail company specializing in specialty apparel with over 30 years of experience.
- Develops and implements goals for enterprise-wide risk management that align with the strategic goals of the organization. Establishes and oversees implementation of infrastructure for coordinated risk management programs across the business entities globally.
- Guides, supports, and develops staff in leading risk management and performance improvement initiatives across the organization, including education, root cause analyses/investigations, policy/procedure development, auditing procedures, procurement of appropriate insurance for business risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
- Investigate evidence of loss using multiple tools and resources and will conduct interviews in a timely manner regarding integrity, theft, and violation of company policy. Provide recommendations for resolution and process improvement.
- Lead implementations and enhancements in any system platform related to Risk focusing primarily on credit authorizations, protection of intellectual property/trademark infringement and other areas of fraud management.
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) license
- Advanced Wicklander Zulawski investigation certification
- Senior leadership experience in corporate asset protection/risk management, preferably within the retail/hospitality/wholesale industry and including experience in production/manufacturing audit/loss prevention
What's on Offer