- A Leading Contract Manufacturing Company
- Global Role Managing Multi-sites
About Our Client
Our client is a leading vertically integrated contract manufacturer with a strong customer portfolio and is going through an exciting growth phase. To cope with this expansion, they are now looking for a manufacturing engineering expert and a change agent to join them, and drive for manufacturing excellence with aim to deliver world class quality manufacturing process and products.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Office and leading a sizable team sitting in the various manufacturing sites globally, this Global head will play a key role acting as a bridge between product design and production, and will have full responsibilities & accountability of the Manufacturing Engineering teams, especially:
- develop and execute a global manufacturing engineering roadmap and strategies, including manufacturing planning, scheduling, budgeting and process improvement
- elevate current manufacturing efficiency and quality standards through use of various statistical tools
- work closely with operation excellence team in implementing lean manufacturing system; and also working across other key functions including quality and supply chain, to ensure quality products are developed to highest expectations to customers
You will also play a key inspiring leadership role to the diverse group of staff in your team to cope with the changes and the expansion
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree holder with mechanical engineering background, preferably an advanced manufacturing engineer or a mechanical / mechatronic engineer, with over 16 years experience; out of which a minimum of 5 years' leadership management exposure in a regional or global scope ideal.
- Track record in successful change management/ transformation projects and new product launch (NPI) is required.
- Solid experience in working with customers on New Product and track record in Design for Automation for higher efficiency
- Technical aside, you will be a visionary people leader with strong stakeholder management/ influencing skills. Previous experience working in different markets/ countries is preferred.
- As this is a global position, some travelling would be expected.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for a visionary manufacturing engineering professional to join a growing company with global exposure
- International team environment and attractive compensation & benefits