Global Marketing Manager-FMCG
Operating across 12 markets including the 3 priority market such as China
Set the vision, strategy and lead the development & delivery of their portfolios
About Our Client
Our client is an international consumer market nutrition and health product business.
- Work with the Group Marketing Director to develop the Consumer Growth Pillar's Architecture, Portfolio and 3 Year Innovation pipeline.
- Project Leadership of Complex NPDs across 1 to 3 markets, lead market for this role is China.
- Create, develop and work with markets to deliver Global CGP Innovation & Global Communication plans (big idea, key trial driving plans) that drive scale and excite consumers.
- Build a strong product portfolio that taps into relevant consumer needs, takes into account the path to purchase/consumer journey, with a view to gross margin improvement and to build scale of the brand across markets.
- Leadership of global cross-functional teams (R&D, RA, Supply, Plant, etc) to deliver innovation programs.
- Engagement with local market stakeholders to get buy-in for innovation and broad-based communication programs.
- Influence without authority across cultures and time-zones to deliver outcomes for the group
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or business-related discipline.
- 10 years+ Commercial experience in consumer marketing in an FMCG or related environment.
- Top rate project leadership skills needed. Proven experience in managing and delivering results on complex projects with multiple stakeholders needed.
- Strong commercial sense; Good working knowledge of business financials
- Significant innovation experience.
- First rate communication skills, ability to write and present well in English
- Resilience and Drive for results. Need to show how he/she overcame tough barriers/tough working conditions/multiple changes and still delivered the project.
- Has done downstream/GTM work for >1 year and has directly interacted with Sales
- Understanding of both China and International markets and their consumers.
- Prior experience managing multiple brands and/or segments
Nice to have:
- Experience in Mum/Baby categories (Infant formula, Diapers), or Nutrition
- Communication development and creative agency management expertise
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in an Iconic FMCG brand as it aggressively grows internationally. You will have the opportunity to lead a multi-functional team across markets and further grow your international marketing expertise.