Global Marketing Manager, Semiconductor
A newly create role within a global chemical orgniazation based in Asia
A truely global exposure role with strong business expansion potential
About Our Client
Our client is reputable and famous chemical company built upon more than 150 years old legacy, they bring the innovation and products to the industries ranging from automotive, painting and coating, electronics, semiconductor, and energy etc. Due to their global business strategy plan, now they are looking for a high caliber Global Marketing Manager, Semiconductor to join in their team in Asia.
This is an individual contributor role, and you will directly report to the Global Sr. Marketing Director based in US.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drives new profitable revenue through expanding market position in focused key market and related market segments and applications. Develops market plans and associated marketing plans.
- Develops and executes actionable marketing plans addressing market needs and gaps with a clearly articulated sustainable future path to growth.
- Develops and manages the market view of the innovation and growth roadmaps for key market.
- Ensures the successful commercialization of market-driven products / technology(s). Leads market-driven new product development (NPD) initiatives using the Stage Gate process.
- Implements value-based pricing and profitability for growth markets, segments and applications targets.
- Takes customer and market trends, feedback, and opportunities to help set technology's focus and set the direction for business growth initiatives.
- Develops and drives marketing campaigns in support of new product launches and deliver measurable financial results.
- Is the Brand Manager for their market coordinate brand strategy with Corporate Communications.
- Creates needed marketing communications plans in support of marketing campaigns working through Corporate Marketing Communications.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree (technical), with advanced degree preferred (MBA)
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience with demonstrated time/project management and priority management skills
- Strong analogical and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrative influencing skills
- Results oriented individual
- Strong communication and networking skills in both English and Chinese.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Speciality chemical industry experience highly preferred
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Semiconductor industry knowledge and experience highly preferred
What's on Offer
A truly global marketing exposure role within a great business growth potential. The great benefits will be offered to the right candidate apart from the base salary and performance bonus.