Global Process Analyst
Excellent Regional Role
Fantastic Opportunity to be a part of a large Transformation project
About Our Client
A Top Tier Logistics Firm which is undergoing a massive global Transformation is looking to expand it s IT team.
- Understanding and defining end to end business needs and translating them into business processes and system needs (process mapping, requirement gathering, scoping).
- Implement agreed global process governance and design authority of in scope processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive operational excellence across in scope processes.
- Drive transformation of business processes to increase efficiency, increase process value and achieve process best practice.
- Implement the agreed 'process change management framework' - process change demand management, prioritisation of change requests, and approval process for change requests and the flow on from process to system.
- For in-scope process, responsible for process automation to deliver productivity benefits where possible.
- Set process KPI targets with relevant business stakeholders and provide regular reporting on performance to KPI targets.
- Manage the change agenda for process optimization and transformation.
The Successful Applicant
- Resourcefulness and effective problem solving skills through lateral thinking, effectively leveraging both internal and external networks and best practice awareness
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflict to reach consensus and common goals
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation.
- The ability to collect, collate, analyse, interrogate and disseminate meaningful performance data/ information and make recommendations consistent with business requirements
- Strong commercially-based relationship management experience with vendors and suppliers
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge and expertise desirable
What's on Offer
- Excellent base and bonus