Global Procurement Manager - API
Global, market leading organization
Opportunity to work with excellent team
About Our Client
Global, market leading pharmacutical organization
- Contributing to implementation of category plans to ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans
- Supporting strategic relationship management (internal business partner and supplier) - to ensure that Category Strategies are highly aligned to current and future Business needs and that the supply base is capable of supporting these strategies.
- Working alongside our Global Procurement team in advising on and driving procurement strategies to make decisions necessary to purchase products and services in congruence with organizational objectives
- Executing Master Supply Agreements, and/or individual product contracts for assigned Suppliers or Brands.
- Supporting risk assessment processes for suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in supply chain, business, or science
- Significant experience in a regulated environment, such as pharmaceuticals or devices, with strong market knowledge
- Sound understanding of Safety, Health and Environment
- Project management, change management and strong collaboration skills
- Commercial, Procurement experience, negotiating large, complex deals
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Analytical and Systems acumen, working with Procure-to-pay systems, SAP, Microsoft Suite
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package