Global Sales Manager - Mettalurgy / Welding Engineering
Global sales developmemnt
Heavy Engineering / Welding Technology / Fabrication / Mettalurgy
About Our Client
A very profitable & successful British privately owned manufacturing business with a market leading brand name & global channels to market are currently looking to recruit a Global Business Development Manager. This role has been created due to an exciting new phase of business growth to sell a brand new engineered system that has been created following 10 years of R&D development. The new technology is truly disruptive to the market and they are seeking an experience international technical sales professional who wants to be part of the company's growth story and success long term.
- Global business development role selling bespoke engineered systems into the global market.
- Securing £multi million capital equipment sales into key markets and specifications within the oil & gas exploration, wind farms, nuclear, ship building and pressure vessels applications for chemicals, gas and nuclear power.
- Developing international channels and key relationships with heavy engineering fabricators and influencing large high impact end-users.
- Working in a capital equipment sales process building empathy with engineers and project managers at a senior level through to board level within target customers and having the dynamism and flair to excite them on what is truly revolutionary technology.
- Having a project led sales approach and the ability to manage potentially long lead times i.e. (creating an opportunity, pre-qualification, qualification process through to sales completion and ongoing customer relationship management).
- Travel extensively across the globe to create sales opportunities with customers and network at industry related trade shows and exhibitions.
- Participate in the strategic planning & development of the company.
- Working on strategic plans to achieve company defined targets for long term growth and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical engineering background with a wealth of international sales development experience selling high value capital equipment solutions.
- A proven track record of new business sales development and growing key accounts they have secured in a capital equipment sales role within the heavy engineering sector.
- Ideally have a metallurgical background with knowledge and experience in welding processes for industrial applications and heavy engineering.
- Ability to travel globally and travel on a regular basis to office in the Cambridgeshire region.
- Experience and comfort in forecasting, budgeting and sales reporting.
- Profit driven with demonstrated ability to deliver on commitments.
What's on Offer
Excellent package on offer for successful candidate