- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity to join a high performing business
About Our Client
Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization.
- Achieve or exceed marketing goals across the organization.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and be accountable for the successful creation, execution and inspection of key performance indicators across the field and key account teams.
- Key brand identification, lead targeting efforts and account planning activities.
- Manages client communication, record keeping and client contact information throughout all phases in the marketing process for reporting.
- Provide executive team updates weekly on progress towards goals, critical needs from internal groups, and access to all ongoing marketing pipeline activity, proposals and contracts.
- Researching new target market segments and assisting with conferences and external expert development activities.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of comprehensive launch plans, consumer strategy and brand building strategy, develop sales and physician education programs and train the marketing team.
- Oversee management of key conferences and educational initiatives including webinars, targeted society meetings, key industry conferences.
- Develop and maintain strategic internal customer relationships with key executives.
- Identify and validate market opportunities, needs, and assist with developing plans to launch and refine new product or service offerings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position; experience in healthcare, biotech, med device and/or pharmaceuticals a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue based results, balancing a data driven marketing strategy approach.
- Expertise in B2B and B2C Marketing.
- Experience in both setting strategy and leading its execution.
- Experience successfully executing integrated marketing campaigns at scale.
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and verbal).
- Experience developing, managing, and working with a geographically distributed team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonus potential
- Long term incentives
- Flexible working