GM - Corporate Finance (Debt Capital Markets)
Newly Created Position for a HK Listed Company
Corporate Finance and Fund Raising
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Property Development & Investment Holding company. They are engaged in both commercial and residential developments particularly in Mainland China.
- Play a key role in corporate finance function, assessing investment opportunities, taking on a proactive approach in business development, sourcing and finalizing deals
- Lead off-shore financing, bond issuing and other fund raising activities from origination to execution
- Be responsible for IR activities, including investor relations, information disclosure and roadshows
- Act as advisor to CEO and Chairman
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate should be a degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines. Professional Qualification such as CPA/ CFA and holder of SFC Representative Licenses Type 1 and 4 preferred but not a must.
- You will have solid corporate finance experience, ideally with at least 12 years proven track record in Debt Capital Markets.
- You will be highly analytical and be proactive with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Native level of Chinese language (Cantonese) is required for this role
What's on Offer
- Fast paced and energized environment
- Excellent remuneration on offer for the right individual