To join a global automation business with a heavy focus on China development
To lead an existing team driving business and diversify to all industry sectors
About Our Client
Our client is a global automation manufacturing solution provider very strong in automotive sector and now want to expand to other industries and with a strong connection and focus on China.
1. Familiar with the Industry Automation market and trends.
2. Excellent strategy thinking, business sense and decision-making skills.
3. Strong team management skills
4. Structured problem analytical and solving capacity.
5. Outstanding networking capabilities
6. Innovation and be comfortable with challenges
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above with major in Automation, engineering or other related.
2. 15 years or more experiences, with at least 8 years in charge of a business unit??Sales over 500 million.
3. Successful experiences in leading company to establish new business area.
4. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
5. Candidates with good German communication skills or finance related experiences would be preferred.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity to work with an international business strongly backed up by Chinese capital and a plan in place to expand strong in China with a global overview.