GM Logisitics - Bulk Fuel
OIl and Gas
Bulk Fuel Distribution
About Our Client
One of the oldest locally-owned oil company in Kenya and has grown over the years to become a leading importer and exporter of refined petroleum products in East and Central Africa region.
- Develop and implement the logistics and Supply Chain Business strategy in the line with the mission and vision agreed by the Board of Directors from time to time. Lead the Logistics Fulfilment operations team(s) on the delivery of safety, service, accuracy and cost KPI's.
- Delivers optimum performance levels on site across all areas of the operation including, but not restricted to, goods in, processing, inventory control, picking, dispatch and returns. * Working with the carrier management teams to provide the best possible service and cost to our customers.
- To ensure the Logistics Business Plans, KPI's, values and people processes are delivered and embedded.
- To lead the Logistics team to attract, acquire, retain and develop the necessary talent to continuously improve team performance and capability.
- To ensure that the Logistics network is able to support the current trading and future expansion plans. * To effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders to deliver great service at the best possible cost for boohoo.
- To lead the operational relationships with all third party partner across the operations.
- Develop best in class operations be sharing best practice internally and benchmark externally so as to continuously enhance the boohoo Logistics e-fulfilment operation and business
- In depth understanding of Oil Marketing and Distribution Risk will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of profitability and cost management
The Successful Applicant
5- 10 years expereince
Bullk fuel distribution experience essential
Proven Entrepreneural background
What's on Offer
Full USD based salary.