- Save Job
- Email job
- To join a renowned international retail brand GC responsibilities
- To work with both global and local team to relaunch brand for further success
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retail brand with over 250 stores in Greater China as well as online business.
- Ensure that trading line-up is synced with Global whilst being locally relevant
- Ensure high standard execution across all channels.
- Drive performance management and corrective actions when trading is below plan.
- Own local strategic growth road map and influence the global agenda
- Ensure strong cross-functional collaboration between marketing and other functions.
- Ensure strong collaboration with Global (feed local insights and priorities to global)
The Successful Applicant
- Preferable to have relevant degree from Marketing, Consumer Insights, Data engineering and at least 8 years working experience in China market and in a leadership role. Track record from China consumer retail market.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills (with peers across the business as well as with media agencies)
- Strong commercial mindset
- Good understanding of both branding and performance marketing (in-depth expertise across not needed)
What's on Offer
Great business culture and career opportunity
Quote job ref
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Samantha Li
- Job reference