Group CFO - Tech Software - Pre IPO
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and entrepreneurial player in the technology software sector. Based on organic growth, acquistion and world class products, this organisation continue to dominate their specialised sector.
The candidate will have full responsibilities of the finance management of the business globally. Main tasks include:
- Act as a strong business partner to drive growth and profit
- Daily tasks include; strategic planning, rolling forecast, budgeting, pricing/account p&l analysis, cost analysis, management reporting, investment analysis such as M&A support and due diligence.¡¡
- Set up strong business finance team to facilitate decisions.
- Act as a key person to manage investor relations, fund raising and drive IPO projects. Able to work with different parties to ensure IPO project success in the future
- Financial control/accounting/tax/treasury: build up efficient finance operation team, set up and streamline processes for continuous improvements
- Actively involved in tax planning and cash flow management
- Able to manage team in different countries
- Train and develop people
- Build up a positive culture that always aims for results
- Able to interact with business leaders and functional leaders to solve key issues
The Successful Applicant
My client is seeking a passionate finance professional that is a true team player and excited about the future of technology and the impact it will have the daily lives of people.
A qualified accountant with 10+ years of experience
- Big 4 accounting experience is a must
- Pre IPO/IPO experience
- Accounting and controls, Pre IPO and Investment experience in a corporate and investment banking organisation
- Hands-on finance experience managing global/regional financials
- Outstanding communication skills; able to work with investors, potential investors, internal colleagues, senior leadership
- A willingness to work in a highlight entrepreneurial SME
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What's on Offer
Unfortunately this exciting opportunity is only open to candidates with Chinese language skills. The role provides a great opportunity for a young and ambitious finance professional to be a key part of this organisations growth story.