- Growing company
- International scope
About Our Client
You will be joining our growing multinational company at just the right time to allow your vision to substantially influence our growth.
The Group CFO is accountable for planning, strategizing, leading, influencing, and improving global performance in a true business partnership with the regional and functional leaders and teams to ensure growth, strong financial health, and optimal productivity while achieving or surpassing financial and business objectives.
In addition, the Group CFO is a major contributor to mergers and acquisitions as well as company optimization and growth
initiatives as it pertains to manufacturing footprint, expansion into new markets, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (Master's Degree a strong asset)
- CPA Designation or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a product manufacturing company, preferably industrial products.
- 10+ years experience in a management role.
- Integrity and discernment to make the right decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of local and international accounting standards.
- Ease of supporting and advising business partners in analyzing their needs and finding solutions.
- A great sense of organization and priorities.
- The knowledge and experience that make it possible to anticipate risks in the overall context of the company.
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive financial package
- Full benefits
- Opportinity for growth