- international leading enterprise with great career possibilities
- interesting position with hybrid working model
About Our Client
Our client, an international leading company, a big name within the Pharma/Life Sciences/Medical devices industry. To solidify and consolidate the IT infrastructure, our client is looking to hire a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
The CISO is the safeguard of the IT & Cyber Security, in charge of the IT & Cyber Security framework with a global scope across the company.
- Accountable for IT and Cyber Security matters globally. Design & build and pilot a strategic IT & Cyber Security framework globally.
- In charge of the development and maintenance of state-of-the-art policies, standards, and guidelines
- Foster and develop a culture of compliance, risk awareness to IT & Cyber Security policies and standards while ensuring the processes, policies, trainings, and best practices are coherent and followed throughout the company, at all level.
- Be the first supporter of the "IT & Cyber Security by design" across the technology solutions
- Set a clear vision about the future of IT & Cyber Security, while taking into account the new trends, techniques and approaches which could impact the IT and Cyber security world.
- Establish, maintain and oversee the IT & cyber security vision, strategy and initiatives while making sure the company has the right tools and controls to protect its business operations, data, tools, and network against any threat.
- Oversee IT & Cyber Security strategic projects and contribute to major security projects
- Prevent/mitigate major IT & Cyber security risks. Leader in case of major IT & Cyber Security related incidents
- Cooperate with the operations, legal and IT teams on security-related issues regarding compliance, risk and security
- Lead, accompany and coach the IT security department within the group
- Make sure all IT & Cyber Security providers perform according to the business expectations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent; specialization in IT & Cyber security is an plus
- 10+ years of experience in IT & Cyber security space and minimum of 5 years of experience in similar leading security role
- Professional IT & Cyber security certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar qualifications.
- Deep knowledge of IT Security & Cyber standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 2700x, NIST etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of personal integrity
- Strategic strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships cross-functionally and with external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to guide coworkers to grow and develop and build strong cohesive functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate priorities and contracts with the ability to influence business decisions.
- Solid project management skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor others in a constructive and collaborative manner and to provide positive, motivational, and developmental feedback to others combined with experience of people management
What's on Offer
leading company within their industry.
Great career opportunities and good package incl. short and long term incentive.
hybrid working model
able to make a difference